First State CPAs & Associates delivers superior tax consultation and preparation services for individuals and businesses of all shapes and sizes throughout the United States. Regardless of where you're located or headquartered, we meticulously research the tax laws and regulations that apply to your situation and make sure that you're able to take full advantage of every deduction and benefit to which you're entitled.
We can also help with tax problem resolution. If you need to file back taxes, require qualified representation during an audit, are subject to wage garnishment, need to negotiate an installment agreement, or are having other problems with the IRS or State and local taxing authorities, we'll effectively represent you and your interests.
We know that all too often, navigating the maze of tax planning and filing is an ordeal that leaves you with more questions than answers. With both State and Federal tax laws constantly changing, it's easy to overlook many of the tax breaks, credits, and exemptions that you're able to claim. It's also easy to overlook potential problems or audit risks on your return. That's why you need a professional, experienced, and affordable tax specialist like First State CPAs & Associates. Regardless of whether you're an individual, a start-up business, a growing business, or a mature corporation, we'll work tirelessly to make the entire process as easy as possible for you while maximizing your tax savings and minimizing your tax liability.
Our planning, preparation and filing services for Federal, State and Local tax obligations includes:
- Individual Tax Preparation and Returns.
- Business (Corporate, LLC, etc.) Tax Preparation and Returns.
- Not-For-Profit and Form 990 Nonprofit Tax Preparation and Returns.
- Estate and Trust Tax Preparation and Returns.
- Multi-State Tax Preparation and Returns for Individual and Businesses.
- Expatriate and Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) Tax Preparation.
- Year-Round Tax Planning, Preparation, and Practice Management.